Audi India is launching back to back EVs in the Indian market. The company has now launched the new Audi e-Tron GT and the RS e-Tron GT in the Indian market. The price of the new Audi e-Tron GT starts in India at Rs 1.80 Crore while the RS e-Tron GT is priced from Rs 2.05 Crore, Ex-showroom, New Delhi. Here are some quick highlights of the new Audi e-Tron GT and the Audi e-Tron RS GT that have been launched.
- The Audi e-Tron GT and the Audi RS e-Tron GT are both prime examples of performance electrified – being the first fully electric sports cars from Audi, these vehicles are designed to outperform.
- The Audi e-Tron GT has a power of 390 kW and accelerates from 0 – 100 km/h in a superfast 4.1 seconds, while the 475 kW RS e-Tron GT achieves the same feat in mere 3.3 seconds.
- With Adaptive Air suspension you can change the characteristics of the car to make it go from a relaxed GT to a sharp supercar.
- Launch control – Launch your Audi e-Tron GT to exhilarating speeds with the Boost Function. A considerable boost in power for unbelievable performance.
- Electric Quattro / torque vectoring for enhanced driving pleasure and superior grip.
- The Audi RS e-Tron GT uses an electronically controlled differential lock on the rear axle for variable
- distribution of the drive torque between the rear wheels.
- All-Wheel Steering & Electromechanical Power Steering Plus steers the rear wheels in the same or the opposite direction of the front wheels – depending on the speed. This has the virtual effect of shortening or extending the wheelbase – depending on the driving situation.
- Best-in-class charging options – upto 22kW AC and up to 270kW DC (fast charging).
- High power charging with 800 Volt technology with up to 270 kW charging power, charging the Audi e-tron GT and RS e-tron GT from 5% to 80% in approx 22 mins.
- Uniquely positioned charging flaps on both sides enable flexibility in parking.
- Audi RS e-tron GT and Audi e-tron GT feature 83.7/93.4kWh Lithium-ion battery providing the range of 401 – 481 km for Audi RS e-tron GT and 388 – 500 km for Audi e-tron GT (WLTP combined).
Features on Offer:
- Audi Virtual cockpit and MMI touch come as standard with the display of 31.24 cms (12.3”) and 25.65 cms (10.1”).
- Natural language control system understands several commonly used expressions.
- Audi RS e-tron GT gets the 16-speaker, 710-watt Bang & Olufsen premium sound system as standard.
- Matrix LED headlights come as standard on the Audi RS e-tron GT, while LED headlights are standard on the Audi e-tron GT.
- Matrix LED Headlamps with Audi Laser Lights is available as an option on the two cars
- The e-tron GT and the RS e-tron GT, come deployed with the Lane Departure Warning system and cruise control as standard.
- Comfort Key with Gesture based boot lid operation is standard on the cars.
- Park Assist Plus Package including 360 Degree cameras are optionally available.
Audi e-Tron GT, RS e-Tron GT – Quick Highlights
- The Audi e-tron GT is an all new fully electric sports car – it radiates sportiness, exclusivity and comfort.
- The Audi RS e-tron GT is unlike any other RS – it is the most powerful series production Audi ever made and is the epitome of unadulterated energy that’s crafted with passion and driven by progression.
- Dual electric motors churn a maximum power output of 475 kW with 830Nm torque in Audi RS e-tron GT and 390kW with 630 Nm torque in Audi e-tron GT.
- Breathtaking acceleration – the Audi RS e-tron GT goes from 0-100Kmh in superfast 3.3 seconds and the Audi e-tron GT takes a mere 4.1 seconds.
- Single charge range of 401 – 481 km for the Audi RS e-tron GT and 388 – 500 km for the Audi e-tron GT (WLTP combined).
- Next level high power charging with 800 Volt technology with up to 270kW DC charging power, charging from 5% to 80% in approx. 22 mins.
Audi e-Tron GT, RS e-Tron GT – Price in India
|Variant||Price (Ex-showroom New Delhi)|
|Audi e-Tron GT||Rs. 1,79,90,000|
|Audi RS e-Tron GT||Rs. 2,04,99,000|
The price of the new Audi e-Tron GT starts in India at Rs 1.80 Crore while the RS e-Tron GT is priced from Rs 2.05 Crore, Ex-showroom, New Delhi. Did you like these new electric supercars from Audi? Do let us know in the comments section below.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.